- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- ASHA is the organization through which speech-language pathologists become nationally certified. Their website offers user-friendly information regarding speech and language development and disorders as well as suggestions for parents.
- Autism Speaks
- This website offers great information about autism in general and provides several links to resources for individuals and families of autism.
- Child Development Institute
- Another resource that highlights critical milestones for communication development for ages six months to eight years.
- Weston Public Schools- Articulation help for parents
- This website gives articulation tips for parents and contains a list of books parents can read to/with their children to enhance specific speech sounds.